5 Important Questions to Ask When Shopping for the Perfect Product
Plan on visiting a cannabis shop for the first time and don’t know where to start? Well, we’ve got you covered! Below are the top 5 questions to ask your Budtender when you are at the location.
1) Always check to see if your products are tested and clean. – Many cannabis products may still contain amounts of heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. Make sure that the product includes their testing information on the packaging or on their website. WE TRIPLE TEST ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS.
2) In the product made from the Whole Plant or is it a distillate/isolate. – Whole plant means that all of the plant’s cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients are working synergistically to provide for better relief. Distillate or Isolate is often just the one molecule of the plant. WE USE THE WHOLE PLANT IN EVERY PROCESS WE USE TO CREATE ALL OF OUR THC AND CBD RICH PRODUCTS.
3) Does the product use solvents and chemicals. – In the same way, you may choose organic vegetables you can choose to buy cannabis products that do not have harsh chemicals. ALL PAPA & BARKLEY PRODUCTS ARE SOLVENT-FREE.
4) How many Cannabinoids are in the products? – This is what you are really paying for. So when comparison shopping, make sure you see how many MG of cannabinoids you are actually getting. FROM BALMS TO TINCTURES, WE HAVE THE HIGHEST CANNABINOID COUNT PER MG…PERIOD.
5) Is this a brand/product that your shop stocks consistently – There is nothing worse than loving a product and not being able to find it. Ask your budtender if the product you are buying is regularly available. WE LOVE OUR RETAIL PARTNERS! WE ARE IN OVER 300 CANNABIS RETAILERS THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Visit our Store Locator to find the closest retailer near you.